SALES ASSISTANT SPRINTER TIEL
De Organisatie ISRG
Sprinter, Perry en Aktiesport zijn samen onderdeel van ISRG. ISRG is één van de belangrijkste en grootste sportretailers van Europa met meer dan 350 vestigingen in Spanje, Portugal en Nederland onder de naam Sprinter, Sportzone Perry en Aktiesport. In totaal heeft ISRG meer dan 10.000 medewerkers. ISRG is al geruime tijd een belangrijke samenwerkingspartner van JD Sports Fashion PLC, die op zijn beurt een meerderheidsbelang heeft in ISRG. ISRG streeft er naar om de beste omnichannel sportretailer te zijn. Dit vind je terug in een aantal kernwaarden: Teamwork, Resultaatgericht, Aanpassingsvermogen, kwaliteit en communicatie.
Wil je ook onderdeel worden van dit constant groeiende project?Alle vacatures zijn hier te vinden:
Een integriteitscontrole via het waarschuwingsregister van de stichting Fraude Aanpak Detailhandel is onderdeel van de sollicitatieprocedure.
You don't know Dutch and you didn't understand anything about our project sale? Don't worry ! If you speak English we are still interested in meeting you.
If you love sport fashion and sports, at ISRG Group we have much to offer you: we give you the opportunity to develop your career in the leading multi-brand group in Spain, Portugal and Netherlands, in a project constantly growing and an environment based on cooperation and mutual respect with a strong commitment to diversity and equal opportunities.
Thanks to Sprinter, JD Sports, Sport Zone, Size?, Perrysport and Aktiesport we have more than 500 stores and 10.000 people who are part of this family in constant international expansion.
Our recruitment processes aim to identify the best talent and motivation, with a competency-based management model, where we value volunteer, social and domestic experiences very positively.
Do you want to join our team?
We are looking for enthusiastic sales assistants with passion for sports and sports fashion who want to work with the best sports brands in Tiel.
What will you do as a Sales Assistant?
As a sales assistant in our store, you help customers find the right product. You work together with enthusiastic and trained sales staff who, just like you, are happy to share their knowledge and talent.
Together you are responsible for the following activities:
- Actively approaching customers and helping them with the right purchase
- Keep the store clean and tidy
- Pricing and labeling
- Online orders
To be a sales employee you have the following skills and competences:
- Available 12 to 24 hours p/w for flex crew or BBL - 24 to 32 hours p/w available for part-time sales assistant or 38 hours p/w for full-time sales assistant.
- Flexible deployable (minimum 1 day at the weekend or on shopping evenings)
- Affinity with sports and retail
- Result & commercially oriented
- Open, reliable, enthusiastic and eager to learn
- You have good communication skills and are a good listener
- A real team player who can work independently
- Sales skills are appreciated
If you come to work for us as a sales employee, we offer you, in addition to a challenging and fun workplace:
- An appropriate salary;
- 20% Staff discount at Perry Sport, Aktiesport and Sprinter;
- A nice working environment with nice colleagues;
- Access to our Academy;
- Growth opportunities: with the right attitude you might make it to the top of management!;
- Travel allowance (in case you live further than 10 KM away and work more than 16 hours/week);
- Collective discounts on insurance policies;
- Fitness plan (discount on your subscription);
- Bicycle plan (Discount on the purchase of a new bicycle);
- First access to the coolest products from top brands such as Nike, adidas TNF, Puma and more!